We bring out the best in each leader by identifying and building on one’s true gifts, leadership capability, and needs. The insights and know-how that leaders gain produce sustainable results that are relevant and valuable throughout the span of their career.
No spin, hug fests, or generic learning models are used. CDR-U’s Authentic – Unvarnished Leadership helps real leaders conquer real business challenges more effectively. We use a multi-faceted, applied learning approach that is molded around each leader and reinforces essential core leadership traits. We equip each leader to navigate past and neutralize their own risks and vulnerabilities.
Commonly, leadership coaching and developmental initiatives take weeks, months, or longer to observe, explore, assess, and pinpoint few important insights. We reveal, at the launching of the process, the actual root causes of performance behaviors. In this way, we get right to work helping leaders to grow in productive, useful ways. We start with:
CDR’s Authentic Learning Experience begins with each leader participant completing the online CDR 3-D Suite of assessments. These include the:
- character and leader acumen (including emotional intelligence)
- risks factors that can sabotage effectiveness and lead to derailment
- personal drivers, motivation, and values
Next, each leader participant is then scheduled for a one-to-one confidential and candid coaching feedback session with a certified executive coach to debrief their CDR 3-D Suite results. (This takes about 2.5 hours)
Participants then attend a two-day CDR Authentic Leadership Workshop, a custom designed experiential curriculum based on the data of the individuals attending each workshop. We focus on what participants need most and use applied learning techniques so that leaders not only gain new insights but can begin applying new skills and knowledge.
- Leadership Action Plans – Participants will prepare a Leadership Development Action Plan to review with their respective manager.
- More Coaching – A follow up coaching session after the Workshop is included. The participant’s executive coach reviews the leader’s action plan and sustainability efforts.
- Optional sustainability services – Continuous learning and sustainability options are available for extended coaching services, 360° Leader Scan™ and feedback, CDR Risk Factor Webinars – to hone in on specific risks leader may have, strategic team development, and more. Additional fees apply for optional services.
Learning Experience Includes
- CDR 3–D Suite Assessments (Character, Risks, and Drivers & Rewards)
- 2.5 hour executive coaching session
- 2-day custom designed workshop facilitated by two CDR Expert Instructors
- Manuals/materials & special tools
- Leadership Development Action Plan
- Follow up coaching (1 to 1.5 hrs)
- Continental breakfast and snacks provided each day of the workshop
Lodging, meals, travel, and any other expenses not described above are at the participant’s expense and sole responsibility.
On Site Client Program options:
Please note that we also provide the CDR Authentic Leadership learning experience for in-house groups of 16 to 24 leaders per class. Additional customization based on company values, branding, and key business challenges can typically be accommodated.
One of the benefits of hosting internal training sessions for leaders is that the aggregate CDR data can be used to assist senior management with leadership talent capability analysis, succession planning, team building initiatives and more.
For registration information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org